Who has been your biggest mentor on the show?
Nat Dormer. I can ask her the most stupid embarrassing questions. I’ll be like “so what does it feel like to be in love?” and she will tell me and give advice. She’s probably my biggest mentor just in general life.
Martin & Cracker
what kind of name is martin for a dog
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Bisexuals
- Bisexual men are 50 percent more likely to live in poverty than gay men
- Bisexual women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty as lesbians
- Bisexual men and women are at least one-third less likely to disclose their sexual identity to their doctors than gays or lesbians
- In comparison with lesbians and gays, bisexuals have a higher lifetime prevalence of sexual victimization.
- Forty percent of LGBT people of color identify as bisexual
- Bisexual women are almost six times more likely than heterosexual women to have seriously considered suicide, and four times more likely than lesbians
- Bisexual men are almost seven times more likely than heterosexual men to have seriously considered suicide, and over four times more likely than gay men
- Bisexual employees are eight times as likely to be in the closet compared to lesbian and gay counterparts
- Fifty-five percent of bisexual employees are not out to anyone at work
- From 2008 to 2012, only $5,000 in grants were awarded to bi-specific projects or bisexual organizations.
Danny won’t be back in #TeenWolf S4. What a bummer. :( (via @sinycath)
Life is so hard when your best friend is a 9.5/10 and you’re a strong 4 with the right filter and lighting
Margaery looked very like her brother, the Knight of Flowers. The queen wondered if they had other things in common. Our little rose has a good many ladies waiting attendance on her, night and day.
Lydia freaks out when she sees Allison’s ghost for the first time.
Since the start of 2014 I have:Gotten a new piercing.
Dyed my hair.
Ended a relationship.
Started a newrelationship.
Been on a long car journey.
Passed an exam.
Cried on someone’s shoulder.
Had a massive fight with a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Had a Valentine.
Written a letter using pen and paper.
Gone to see a therapist.
Been prescribed medication by a doctor.
Read a really good book.
Gone to the zoo.
Spent too much money on unnecessary things.
Traveled by train.
Cried over someone.
Spent a day out in the sun getting a tan.
Slammed a door out of frustration.
Had an anxiety attack.
Had a BBQ.
Gone to the fair.
Seen a film at the cinema in 3D.
Gone on a date.
Been the only sober one on a night out.
Helped someone home after they’d had too much to drink.
Stayed up all night.
Talked on the phone for over 2 hours.
Supported someone who’d received bad news.
Watched some kind of live sporting event.
Read an entire book in one day.
Bought a DVD the day it was released.
Eaten McDonald’s more than four times in a single week.
Cried as a result of exam stress.
Met some incredible new people.
Fallen backwards off a chair.
Broken my glasses.
Cried over someone in my past.
Spent hours aimlessly browsing the internet.
Cried over a film.
Gone out of my way to avoid an ex-significant other.
Fought with someone in public.
Been in a relationship for a year or longer.